One Vision Many Voices
Building Australia’s resilience and improving the quality of life for its people
What is Reinvent Australia?
The members of Reinvent Australia are concerned about the future quality of life of all Australians. It was established in response to the significant economic and social challenges Australia faces if we are to deliver a prosperous future for all of its citizens. This requires engaging in conversation about developing a shared vision for the nation.
More than a think-tank, Reinvent Australia engages, empowers and acts. Our aim is to change the way people think and influencing decision-making about the issues facing our nation. These include:
- The growing disparity between rich and poor and its dysfunctional effect on individual motivation, corporate productivity and our democracy
- Population growth and its impact on congestion and the natural environment
- The need for long-term national planning and the pressure of the short-term electoral cycle.
How We Have Impact
Reinvent Australia exerts its influence in these ways:
- Identifying key topics as they become critical
- Conducting events to change hearts and minds
- Providing commentary on current social and political events
- Influencing decision-makers in business and politics
Reinvent Australia works through its members and other key stakeholders to bring about change. It measures its success via its impact on members, government policy makers including politicians and public servants, education and business leaders, and the general public.
All is set for another year of growth and influence with Reinvent Australia having held it's first Annual General Meeting on August 25, 2016 in Sydney [...]
On April 30, 2016 Reinvent Australia held a National Visioning Day in Sydney. A report based on the views of the 75 delegates has now been published. [...]
75 people attended the invitation-only, all-day event at the Sir Stamford Hotel in Sydney on April 30. The energy and outcomes at the workshop were te [...]
When: 10-12 midday - 3 March 2016 Where: University of New South Wales, Michael Crouch Innovation Centre, Ground Floor, Building E10 Gate 2, High Stre [...]